The Office of the Prime Minister has responsibility for the following portfolios:
- The Bahamas Investment Authority
- The Prime Minister’s Delivery Unit
- Department of Lands and Surveys
- The Over-the-Hill Community Development Partnership Initiative
- The Economic Development and Planning Unit
- Digitization and Modernization Unit
In addition, the Office of the Prime Minister has responsibility for relations with the Antiquities Monuments and Museums Corporation, Clifton Heritage, Bahamas Information Services and Bahamas National Commission on Marijuana.
The Office is located in the Cecil Wallace-Whitfield Centre on West Bay Street.